VOLUNTEER NFPA 1001 FIREFIGHTER 1&2
(Sat Jan 26, 2019 - Sun Jun 30, 2019)
This course is designed to provide the initial recruit training for recently hired volunteer or part-time firefighters. Training will include online course work and 12 days of practical training. The course will run the last weekend of each month starting Jan 26 2019.
This cost effective and efficient recruit training is divided into 24 blocks of training that covers the requirements in:
- NFPA 1001 Firefighter Level I
- NFPA 1001 Firefighter Level II
- NFPA 472 HAZMAT Awareness
- NFPA 472 HAZMAT Operations
SFA can deliver this course in a host department if local training is desired. A custom quote for training can be requested by contacting us.
• Student to Instructor Ratio of 5:1 for all Increased Hazard Exposure Training
• Southwest Fire Academy will provide all instructors
• Training can be conducted at your station or at SFA Campus
• Rental PPE including SCBA is available if required
• Dorm facilities on site at SFA campus
If you have any question or would like to schedule a campus visit please don't hesitate to email us at email@example.com. One of our staff members will contact you.Starts:Jan 26, 2019 8:00 AMEnds:Jun 30, 2019 5:00 PMCapacity:25Cost:$1250.00Location:SFA Campus